The neoInt Channel Orders handheld app provides order and dealer management system for a company. neoInt Channel Inventory helps the company with complete inventory and process management system, neoInt Channel Loyalty is used by a company to engage channel members in Loyalty. Companies use PMC application to derive information about field activities done related to Sales and Marketing.
ANY CAPITALIZED WORDS USED HENCEFORTH SHALL HAVE THE MEANING ACCORDED TO THEM UNDER THIS POLICY. FURTHER, ALL HEADINGS USED HEREIN ARE ONLY FOR THE PURPOSE OF ARRANGING THE VARIOUS PROVISIONS OF THE POLICY AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE USED TO INTERPRET THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED WITHIN IT IN ANY MANNER.
- 2. “You”, “Your”, “Yourself” and “User” shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals who use the Website.
- 3. “App” and “Application” shall mean and refer to the Android or iOS handheld applications created by iConcept.
- 4. “Website(s)” shall mean and refer to www.conceptglobal.com; www.neoint.ai; www.farming.ai
- 5. “Personal Information” shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that We may collect from You. For removal of any doubts,please refer to Clause 2.
- 6. “Products” shall mean those products and software offered by the Company on the Apps/ Website(s).
- 7. “Services” shall refer to the services that We provide through our Products, including but not limited to Our software and Apps.
- 8. “Third Parties” refer to any website, company or individual apart from iConcept.
II. INFORMATION COLLECTED
We are committed to respecting Your online privacy. We further recognize Your need for appropriate protection and management of any Personal Information You share with us.
We may store the following information:
1. Personal Data of the Customers and their Users, such as but not limited to the below. The type of personal data captured varies by customer as per their requirements
- ✔ Full Name
- ✔ Email address
- ✔ Phone number
- ✔ Physical Address
- ✔ Id Photo
- ✔ Id Proof details
- ✔ Family Details
- ✔ Gender
- ✔ Age
- ✔ Date / Place of Birth
- ✔ Bank Account details
- ✔ Transaction Information
2. Customers may also ask their Users to submit additional personally identifiable information in the iConcept system using a custom configuration module available in the system. This information stored depends on the business need of the customer. You (customer) have the responsibility to ensure that only the minimum required information of Your users is captured using this module. The type of information stored in iConcept to better provide You (customer) with Services, includes but is not limited to Farmer’s education, assets etc, Farmer plot information, Crop information such as nature of crop, variety, number acres of land etc., Practices followed during farming, Fertilizer and Pesticides applied on the crop, Harvest information etc.
3. Geo-location Information is captured by iConcept based on customer’s request. You (customer) can choose to enable / disable geo tracking based on business requirement, and contract between customer and user. If You use certain features of the iConcept platform and website, we may collect information about Your user’s location such as IP address which in turn would enable us to infer the city, region/state, country, continent, Internet Service Provider (ISP), longitude/latitude coordinates of location, type of connection (residential, business, etc.), and name of the organisation that owns the connection
4. Usage Information is captured by iConcept about Your interactions with the iConcept platform such as the pages viewed on the website, reports and dashboards viewed, and content viewed via using API’s. We use Google Analytics and Firebase to analyze the data and improve user experience.
5. We do not store any information other than user-id in cookies. You may decline these cookies by changing Your browser settings, if permitted. However, do note that this may impact Your experience in using the services.
6. If You access our Service though our App we will be able to view personally identifiable information made available through Your wireless device. We may collect Your Unique Device identification number and other information made available through Your wireless device.
7. Non-identifying Information. Whenever You visit our Site, we may collect non-identifying information from You, such as Your referring URL, browser, operating system, and Internet Service Provider. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of Your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party such as Your wireless provider, this information alone cannot usually be used to identify You.
III. EXTERNAL LINKS ON THE WEBSITE
We do not allow third parties/individuals to display advertisements when You use the Website or Apps. However, the web application may be configured to include hyperlinks to other Websites, content or resources by You or Your users. We have no control over such external links present in the Website, which are provided by persons or companies other than us.
You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for any collection or disclosure of Your Personal Information by any external Websites, companies or persons, nor do We endorse any advertising, Products or other material on or available from such external Websites or resources.
IV. OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will never use, process, sell, transfer or give any of Your data to a third party for any purposes without Your permission. However, You agree that we may use Your data in the following cases
- 1. To enhance or improve Your User experience by presenting the content in an efficient manner for usage on our Site or Service;
- 2. To carry our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between You and us, including for billing;
- 3. For analytical purposes, including but not limited to assessing usage data, usage patterns, and other similar activities;
- 4. To send emails about our other Products or Services;
- 5. Resolve disputes between You and iConcept;
- 6. Send email reports as requested by You;
- 8. Perform any other function that we believe in good faith is necessary to protect the security or proper functioning of our Site or Service;
- 9. Process transactions between You and iConcept
The data stored in iConcept can be used for the below with Your consent:
Analytics. To make our Services smarter, faster, secure, integrated, and useful to You. We use collective learnings about how people use our services and feedback provided directly to us to troubleshoot and to identify usage, activity patterns and areas for integration and improvement of services.
Customer Support. We use Your information to resolve technical issues You encounter, to respond to Your requests for assistance, to analyze crash information, and to repair and improve our services.
Legal. iConcept will also share information including personal information with individuals or entities to the extent it believes in good faith it is required to ensure compliance with law/ regulations and/or pursuant to enforceable orders of government, law enforcement or regulatory authorities.
Effective Provision of Services. We may share Your personal information to iConcept employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to provide Services to You and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and code of conduct to ensure protection of information and may be terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
V. ACCESSING, EDITING AND REMOVING YOUR INFORMATION
Users may in some cases be able to review and edit the personal information they have provided to us by logging into their account on the site and editing their account. In order to make these changes simply access Your account and profile.
Data Deletion. iConcept stores information in it’s databases for the duration of the contract. If You delete the data using Website/Web application, then data is archived in case restoration is required at a later stage. In case any data deletion activity is required to be done, which cannot be done from Website, You can drop an email to email@example.com and the request would be taken care of by the iConcept team within the time limit as specified in the contract, or in a maximum of 60 days. From time to time, iConcept retains residual information about You in our backup and/or database. Such information would be deleted subject to contractual agreements, provided that applicable law permits the same. Post deletion of data, user would have to login as a new user.
Although most changes in information or data collection preferences may change, some information may stay stored on a browser’s web cache or in downloaded excel/pdf documents. We take no responsibility for stored information in Your cache, or in other devices that may store information, and disclaim all liability of such.
Data Modification. iConcept Website allows You to modify Your own data and make corrections / updates as necessary. In case of any data modification activity is required to be done, which cannot be done from Website, You can drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
iConcept cannot ensure all services would work as expected after data modification / deletion, as functionalities dependent on that data might not work in certain cases. iConcept may deny data modification (if it is required for compliance of applicable laws).
Data Portability. Data portability is the ability to obtain some of Your information in a format You can move from one service provider to another. Depending on the context, You may also be entitled to request copies of personal information that You have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and/or request us to transmit this information to another service provider (where technically feasible).
In many cases, You can download Your data in reports as excel/pdf. You can also get the information by making API calls to our platform. If You need any information which is not present in these reports / API calls, You can drop an email to email@example.com and iConcept representative would help You with Your request.
Withdrawing Consent. Where You have provided Your consent to the collecting of Your personal information by iConcept’s customers, You may withdraw Your consent at any time by sending a communication to iConcept at firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you are withdrawing your consent. Please note that the withdrawal of Your consent does not affect the lawfulness of any processing activities based on such consent before its withdrawal. However, please note that in the event You withdraw Your consent, we cannot ensure the continuity or quality of the Services being provided to You.
Complaints. If You wish to place a complaint with regard to privacy requirements under applicable law, access any of Your Information or would like to update or correct any errors in Your User Information, please contact iConcept at email@example.com and also copy the data controller (customer who has collected the data) so that we can consider and respond to Your request. We will endeavour to address all requests no later than three (3) working days from the date such a request is made.
Cyber Gateway, Block - C,
Level 1 - Wing 1 - Unit A,
L & T Infocity, HITEC City,
Madhapur, Hyderabad - 500081,
VI. CONFIDENTIALITY AND DATA PROTECTION
iConcept uses industry standard physical, technical and administrative security measures to safeguard all personal information, confidential and secure. We conduct periodic reviews of our security measures pertaining to our information collection, storage, to guard against unauthorized access to systems. While all reasonable efforts will be made to ensure that information submitted by You is safe and secure, iConcept makes no representation, warranties or other assurances that the security measures are adequate, safe, fool proof or impenetrable.
As a User of the Services, You have the responsibility to ensure data security. You should use the Services responsibly and not share Your User Information including Your username or password or account information with any person. Do remember that You are solely responsible for all acts done under the account registered to You.
VII. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
Although You may enter into a legally binding contract with iConcept to disclose Your information to us, we do use third party individuals and organizations to assist us, including contractors, web hosts, and others.
Here is a non-inclusive list of third parties who we may share information with
- 1. Google Analytics
- 2. Firebase Analytics
- 3. Amazon Pinpoint
We use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of our Websites. “Cookies” are small files sited on Your hard drive that assist us in providing customized Services. We also offer certain features that are only available through the use of a “cookie”. Cookies can also help us provide information’ which is targeted to Your interests. Cookies may be used to identify logged in or registered Users. Our cookies store only username, and no other tracking information.
The Website also has enabled the Google Analytics, which allows Google to collect data about Users on our Website, in addition to anonymous identifiers. You may choose to opt out of this by sending an email to iConcept.
IX. ACCESSING, REVIEWING AND CHANGING YOUR PROFILE
Users may in some cases be able to review and edit the personal information they have provided to us by logging into their account on the Site and editing their account. In order to make these changes simply access Your account and profile. Although most changes in information or data collection preferences may change immediately some information may stay stored on a browser’s web cache. We take no responsibility for stored information in Your cache, or in other devices that may store information, and disclaim all liability of such. In addition, we may, from time to time, retain residual information about You in our backup and/or database based on existing contractual agreements. When a legally binding contract ends, Your data would be deleted as per the agreed terms in the applicable contract.
We take certain measures to enhance the security of our Site and Services. However, we make no guarantees as to the security or privacy of Your information. It is very much so in our interest to keep our Website secure, but we recommend that You use anti-virus software, strong passwords, routine credit checks, firewalls, and other precautions to protect Yourself from security and privacy threats.
You agree and undertake to indemnify us in any suit or dispute by any Third Party arising out of disclosure of Personal Information by You to Third Parties either through Our Website or otherwise and Your use and access of Websites and resources of Third Parties. We assume no liability for any actions of Third Parties with regard to Your Personal Information, which You may have disclosed to such Third Parties.
XII. COMMERCIAL/NON-COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATION
XIV. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER